Okay, so my brother is fighting over in Iraq and he is doing good with the job, for he does what he is good at. One this is tho, he is tired of getting yelled at for "killing babies" and "hurting innocents" when he has done neither, he has just protected your freedom that allows you to actually say that.
Seriously if it was me, I would probably dropkick that person, but no, it isn't. Do they not understand that what we do is keep these other people standing, and if we don't, war breaks out. so really, you say stop the war when, if we do, it will lead to an even bigger war.
Think how it feels in the soldier's point of view, he or she is being blamed because he or she decided to protect your rights. So, yes we Americans are pretty pathetic, given our own soldiers as a common enemy! I dare you to tell me I'm wrong!
think it over,
Dani California
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment